Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayer changes things. This is so true. But what if you don't know how to pray? What if you don't know what to pray when you pray? This can present a problem. Today I began working on the outline for my book, "How To Pray Effectively?". Me being a black man, I have noticed that in the black church we are not doctorinally sound. Now that's not to say that all black churches are like that. Honestly, it is a shame that I have to even specify black church, but that's a whole different discussion. Anyway, I am creating this book because when I went through my time where I couldn't seem to get a good prayer through, or so I felt I couldn't I went to the word of God and found peace. I want to alluminate some of the passages I read while going through my test of discouraging prayer moments in my life. I feel that maybe my completion of that test and the many that I've been through and still kept the faith, can help another brother or sister in the faith. Be looking foward to that publication coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment