Friday, June 25, 2010

Today I found myself listening to Max Richter's "On The Nature of Daylight". I was just in this type of mood, very heart warming and great music to listen to while folding clothes which is something that I hate doing...lol. It just seems to make everything peaceful, kinda like your sitting in the middle of a rain forest right next to a beautiful river that's never been touched by pollution. you can hear the sounds of the humongous waterfall in the distance and feel the mist coming from the water that has escaped the fall and drifted over to you. It makes me think of my life and what have I done that really matters and I thank God that I can say thatt I feel like I have done quite a bit that really matters in this world. things that will last beyond me on into eternity. I have made many stupid choices, but I have done many things right as well and I give all glory to the Lord God, my savior Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment