Friday, December 10, 2010

Tomorrow Night my choir One Voice will be in concert at Trinity Temple COGIC in Grandview, MO. It's so funny right now that we are pretty much unknown in the world, but God is opening so many doors so fast as we continue to do ministry around the city. I know that we have been set apart for such a time like this. We are preparing to record and everything is being established and set up right now so that we can officially get our live recording. Many people have been waiting to have the official album and I am excited about recording it so they can be blessed daily. I have a very picky ear and the studio album is ok, but it is just not what i want for our final work. Excellence is what I want, I don't want to listen to our album and cringe because it's unprofessional and lacking quality. Keep us in your prayers and support us on Itunes as we go foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment